NeurologySolutions services under COVID19 isolation
We are ready to provide you with safe and effective Neurology services . We have now recommenced all our face to face clinics with careful protocols in place re social distancing, hygeine (alcohol gels, masks) equipment cleaning and non-contaminated bubbles.
We have found using ZOOM for videoconferencing a very successful approach to clinical history and examination. With this in mind, and particularly for remote clinic fullowups eg epilepsy and parkinsons or headaches the patients may prefer this.
In Covid alert level 2, when a face to face appointment proceeds
1) the patient will wait in the car in the carpark until phoned or beckoned inside.
2) only Dr Wright and the patient will be in the room at the same time
2) no touch and 2m separation will be observed except during the examination
3) masks will be available if either party thinks it appropriate
4) alcohol gel is provided and will be used
5) online payments or southern cross or ACC or other insurance payments are fine. Cash, cheque, plastic cards are not due to risk of infection. If no option, cash will be accepted but with care to "no-touch" transaction.
6) equipment eg chairs bed will be cleaned between consecutive patients.
I trust this allows a healthy and successful service. Regards and stay safe in this strange time,
Dr Peter Wright